Volume building companies in Australia avoid steep slopes preferring to build on flat land – it is much easier to build this way. City Builders are specialists in odd shape allotments or large slopes and provide the design flair of an architect but with the systems, service and price benefits of a volume builder. This design and construction edge has allowed the company to diversify into other markets such as renovations, additions, upgrades and extensions.
Small Lot Homes
With inner city density and new housing estates offering smaller “easy care” sites the ability to build your dream home and utilise your small space and style is essential.
Councils around Adelaide also have strict regulations for building on smaller allotments and our experienced team can ensure your house design meets these requirements making the process very easy and stress free.
Investment & Multi Dwelling
When engaging with City Builders you will be guided through the correct process for city council requirements, town planning, demolition and certification.
City Builders Role will be to:
- Guide the owner to correctly manage city council requirement, town planning, demolition and certification
- Provide soil tests, site surveys and produce designs suitable for BA
- Create designs within the owners budget with the target outcome in mind
- Construction of single or multiple dwellings
- Liaise with real estate office to produce an effective re-sale campaign